[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted
- From: Robert Holtzm <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 17:05:39 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, Jul 06, 2012 at 05:41:03AM -0700, foottothenote wrote:
> Hi Cor,
> thanks a lot for your advice. I posted on Bugzilla. Let's hope there are
> people as willing to help as yourself!
> Btw, I do back up my files in cloud but these files are replaced
> automatically with the up-to-date version of the document once I'm online. I
> guess I have to change that, too...
That's the reason My backups are done to a usb hard drive.
If you think you're getting free lunch,
check the price of the beer.
Key ID: 8D549279
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] All Footnotes Deleted||foottothenote <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] All Footnotes Deleted||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted||foottothenote <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss]
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Mailing list for attendees of the LibreOffice Conference