[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted
- From: foottothenote <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 05:41:03 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
thanks a lot for your advice. I posted on Bugzilla. Let's hope there are
people as willing to help as yourself!
Btw, I do back up my files in cloud but these files are replaced
automatically with the up-to-date version of the document once I'm online. I
guess I have to change that, too...
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/All-Footnotes-Deleted-tp3993898p3994025.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted||Robert Holtzm <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] All Footnotes Deleted||foottothenote <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] All Footnotes Deleted||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] All Footnotes Deleted
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] All Footnotes Deleted
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: All Footnotes Deleted