[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] What can we learn from Ubuntu Accomplishments?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] What can we learn from Ubuntu Accomplishments?
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:18:09 +1000
- To: Documentation@global.libreoffice.org, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce Byfield ponders Ubuntu Accomplishments
I think TDF/LibreOffice should seriously consider implementing some
variation of Ubuntu Accomplishments.
I've been seeing Jono Bacon's comments about this for awhile, but
until now I've been too busy to pay much attention. And I need to give
it a lot more thought before I personally could make a proposal. I'm
sure it will be a hot topic of discussion at the Community Leadership
Summit in Portland in July (Jono Bacon is giving a presentation).
I hope to come away from CLS with some great ideas for the TDF/LO
community -- even if I have no time to pursue them. ;-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] New Bugzilla Version Picker Contents - Atom Feeds.
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: seed changes in quantal
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] New Bugzilla Version Picker Contents - Atom Feeds.
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: seed changes in quantal