[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012
- From: Antonio Olivares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 13:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
> This file is for soccer lovers. This file is table of
> Euro2012. Created in
> LibreOffice Calc.
> Good luck for your selection national.
> Download here - http://www.libreofficefordummies.com/?p=38
I am following Euro 2012 and downloaded the file. I put in the scores and I get different answers than what is in reality.
in group A, Czech Republic and Russia pass according to the table, but in reality Czech Republic and Greece pass not Russia. They had more GF(Goals in Favor) but in head to head match lose, so Greece passes.
in group B, Portugal and Denmark pass, but in reality Germany and Portugal pass. There is something wrong here, but I can't exactly find out where :(
Thanks for the file though it is beautifully done, with the exceptions. Still Group C and D are pending and hopefully things change a little there.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012||Klaibson Ribeiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] 3.6.0beta1 --> bug submission agent not ready
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] New Bugzilla Version Picker Contents
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Calc Statistics TINV detail