[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] 3.6.0beta1 --> bug submission agent not ready
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] 3.6.0beta1 --> bug submission agent not ready
- From: mike schinagl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:17:54 +0200
- To: email@example.com
now that the above mentioned beta1 is out people might use the bug submission agent  in order to report bugs, actually
I tried to. It does only offer version number "3.6.0.alpha1", but not "LibreOffice 3.6.0 Beta1" (2012-06-11). It would be
helpful it the new version was on of the possible choices.
Having said that I would opt to take out other versions that are far away from existence, i.e. "3.7.0alpha0+ Master",
"126.96.36.199beta0", "188.8.131.52 rc", "184.108.40.206 release", "220.127.116.11 release" etc.
And more: some of these inexitent versions can be searched for in bugzilla via "Detailed Bug Information", where you find
18.104.22.168beta1 for example.
Maybe there are better ways to report "bugs" about the bug submission agent, if so plese indicate them to me.
Best regards Mike
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Testing 3.6.0alpha1||Rainer Bielefeld <LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Using HUD with LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Testing 3.6.0alpha1
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012