[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Using HUD with LibreOffice
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Using HUD with LibreOffice
- From: NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:00:04 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On 06/12/2012 08:56 AM, Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
> For Ubuntu fans out there, make it viral :-)
Interesting comment from:
"Ralf Hersel 1 day ago
Warning! Don't do it. Do not install 'lo-menubar' to get HUD
functionality in standard Ubuntu 12.04 LibreOffice. Why? In order to get
HUD functionality you need the Global Menu. If you install the Global
Menu, at least two errors will occur: 1. 'Print Preview' in LibreOffice
Writer will crash the application. 2. Some top menu items (e.g.
'window' menu in LibreOffice Calc) will not show up at all.
These are just two errors that I detected; maybe there are more. If you
can live with them ... go on and install 'lo-menubar'. You have been
Do you know if that is an issue?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Using HUD with LibreOffice||"Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Using HUD with LibreOffice||"Charles-H.Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Erroneous info concerning bugzilla status "Confirmed"/"New"
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Using HUD with LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Using HUD with LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Using HUD with LibreOffice