[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] No more GTK Save Dialog under Ubuntu 12.04 ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] No more GTK Save Dialog under Ubuntu 12.04 ?
- From: OwnOS <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:29:47 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
Am Montag, den 11.06.2012, 13:27 +0200 schrieb OwnOS:
> After making an update yesterday on Ubuntu the save-dialog changed.
> Now it is no longer possible to choose favorites. Also the home button
> is not working on systems with other language then englisch because the
> "Documents" is needet.
> I also tried to install libreoffice-gtk and libreoffice-gnome but same
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] No more GTK Save Dialog under Ubuntu 12.04 ?||OwnOS <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] No more GTK Save Dialog under Ubuntu 12.04 ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Erroneous info concerning bugzilla status "Confirmed"/"New"
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] No more GTK Save Dialog under Ubuntu 12.04 ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Erroneous info concerning bugzilla status "Confirmed"/"New"