[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Text are truncated after saving document
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Text are truncated after saving document
- From: Pedro <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 03:19:56 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This request for help should be in the Users mailing list, not the Discuss
mailing list ;)
It would also save time if you had posted the sample file at AskLibO instead
of asking the same question on two sites.
For your information your document is an RTF with a wrong DOC extension
(just open it in any text editor). I believe this was an old Abiword bug.
LibreOffice has some known problems in handling with RTF files. The fact
that it is incorrectly identified as a MS Word DOC file doesn't help either.
Unfortunately opening and saving in several text editors can have this kind
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Text-are-truncated-after-saving-document-tp3988204p3988278.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Text are truncated after saving document||rei <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Text are truncated after saving document||rei <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Text are truncated after saving document
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Text are truncated after saving document
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Text are truncated after saving document
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Text are truncated after saving document