[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Calc Statistics TINV detail
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Calc Statistics TINV detail
- From: Claudio Delpino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 18:38:59 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Regards to all, motive for my mail is to find out what is the general
opinion on an issue.
Currently, the TINV(number,dof) function returns the T distribution value
that has a two-tailed probability of "number" under a T distribution with
"dof" degrees of freedom.
This is clearly stated in
But, within Calc's function wizard , this is not stated, leaving it out to
external confirmation if your input is the one-tailed or two-tailed
I think it should be stated. What are your opinions on this ?
I am able to do the correction if needed.
Thank you for your opinion !
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Calc Statistics TINV detail||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Calc Statistics TINV detail
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Table Euro2012
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Calc Statistics TINV detail