[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Testing 3.6.0alpha1
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Testing 3.6.0alpha1
- From: Rainer Bielefeld <LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 13:27:07 +0200
- To: LibreOffice QA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Discuss TDF <email@example.com>, LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
we were not lucky, most users will not be able to do “real life tests” that version because of “Bug 48946 – not find JRE”. I doubt that we will any Bug report for that version because of tests with Alpha1.
What do you think about an alpha2?
More details and a poll here:
Discussion please at <email@example.com> or by comment in the blog!
Of course I can not promise that that we will get an alpha2.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] 3.6.0beta1 --> bug submission agent not ready||mike schinagl <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Testing 3.6.0alpha1||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Bug transfer from AOOo Bugzilla to LibO Bugzilla
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Testing 3.6.0alpha1
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Bug transfer from AOOo Bugzilla to LibO Bugzilla
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Testing 3.6.0alpha1