[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: [Writer] Problem with modern typefaces having more than the standard styles
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: [Writer] Problem with modern typefaces having more than the standard styles
- From: NoOp <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:28:15 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 05/18/2012 06:57 AM, GwenDragon wrote:
> No new ideas to fix the problem of incorrect reimport of formatting
> in LibreOffice 3.5 with the Kallos (and other font families) font problem?
Are you using the OpenType version of Kallos ITC?
If so you might want to have a look through some of these to see if
anything is similar:
I have _many_ ITC fonts on my Ubuntu/Debian system (way too many to list
here), and for the most part I can select them in LO (22.214.171.124), where
I cannot select all choices in Abiword, or Kword. For example, if I
select an ITC .otf font galliard:
$ locate galliard
As you can see, the only galliard fonts on this system are .otf.
In LO 3.5 (via Format|Character) I can select ITC Galliard:
I made a file with each font selection, took a screenshot & added it to
the file, saved the file, closed LO and reopened LO and the file.
Before saving I noticed that the bolding seemed to be backwards (with
bold selected the font appears normal, with bold unselected from LO icon
the font appears bold).
After saving I noticed (in addition to the bolding) when checking
- Italic changed UltraItalic
- Roman changed to Ultra
It is repeatable & I'll add a pdf and odt of the document on your bug
 LibreOffice 126.96.36.199
Build ID: 235ab8a-3802056-4a8fed3-2d66ea8-e241b8
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Bug transfer from AOOo Bugzilla to LibO Bugzilla
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [Writer] Problem with modern typefaces having more than the standard styles
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] [Writer] Problem with modern typefaces having more than the standard styles