[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes
- From: Rainer Bielefeld <LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:32:17 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main problem with AskLibO is that there are few people answering
questions on a regular basis.
a agree with all your points.
The job there is frustrating. Many of the questions are lousy, but that also might be a Help problem. Help should at least ask for some essential info like user's OS, LibO version, localization and application (sometimes it's not clear whether the problem is in a WRITER or CALC table),
Help should ask users to file a bug if the "question" apparently is a Bug report.
And a "Thank you" is the exception.
The tool really has great potential, but some more administration will be required to get best benefit for users with questions with acceptable costs.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] AskLibO blitzes||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes||Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes