[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] AskLibO blitzes
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] AskLibO blitzes
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 00:39:58 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Would it be a good idea to organize a monthly call for a AskLibO blitz?
I think this would solve some of the outstanding unanswered questions queue. We could all agree on maybe a 2-day spree where we could all check in and answer as many questions as possible. The 2-day spree would also allow for a return to those who answered just in case of a need to update and reply to the answer.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: AskLibO blitzes||Pedro <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] AskLibO blitzes||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] AskLibO blitzes||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice priorities
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] FYI, LibreOffice membership
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] AskLibO blitzes