[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 22:38:04 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
theUser BL wrote:
> Here some links:
We are on top of this.
Italo Vignoli - email@example.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP firstname.lastname@example.org
skype italovignoli - gtalk email@example.com
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.||theUser BL <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice for Academic Work -- College/University
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice for Academic Work -- College/University
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] AskLibO blitzes