[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.
- From: theUser BL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:50:06 +0000
- To: <email@example.com>
If you still haven't noticed it: It needs not much time, until IBM publish its Symphony code.
Here some links:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.||Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice for Academic Work -- College/University
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice for Academic Work -- College/University
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice priorities
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] IBM plans to contribute the Symphony code to Apache OpenOffice, soon.