[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Mail Merge to Email in Writer
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Mail Merge to Email in Writer
- From: Tor Lillqvist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 05:49:13 +0000 (UTC)
- To: email@example.com
> The major problem with that as far as I can see is that there is NO
> RECORD ANYWHERE of the emails sent by that process.
> Surely in the days of Sarbanes-Oxley and other legislation that is an
> appalling omission?
If you represent a major company for which stuff like this is important, and
your startegy is to use LibreOffice, surely then you need to fund development of
functionality you find missing by contracting development work with a suitable
company (or hiring capable developers yourself).
Do you mean major companies expect Sarbanes-Oxley etc compliance to appear in
software for free just by whining on a mailing list?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Mail Merge to Email in Writer||Gordon Burgess-Parker <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Getting Action
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Getting Action
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Mail Merge to Email in Writer
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Mail Merge to Email in Writer