[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Should I update to 3.?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Should I update to 3.?
- From: Rainer Bielefeld <LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de>
- Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 19:05:50 +0200
- To: libreOffice-QA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
very often we hear this question, and again and again we have to state that that question only can be answered by the questioner. How can we know what might be important for him and what not? For someone who never uses DRAW all Draw bugs are completely irrelevant, for me Bug 43752 and Bug 45848 are blockers.
So after the question from someone who uses 3.4.5 and plans to update to 3.5.2 I created a query showing all potential (known) blockers that might hinder someone who successfully uses 3.4.5 to update to 3.5.2
May be the query is also useful for you?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Should I update to 3.?||Petr Mladek <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Should I update to 3.5?||Rainer Bielefeld <LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: LibreOffice Version Mismatch/Conflict
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Should I update to 3.5?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] trouble with writer after instaling 3.5.1
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Should I update to 3.5?