[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:49:09 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Em 28-02-2012 15:04, Fabian Rodriguez escreveu:
> I am answering some questions in AskBot and in several occasions some
> comments may translate into useful new features.
> Where should I suggest someone take such feature requests / suggestions
> ? UX seems like one place but bug reports may also be faster for some
> smaller additions. If there is an existing process for this or any
> suggestions on how to best deal with such contributions I'd love to get
> fresh information.
Good question indeed, I use to receive demand directly in this mail address.
May be we should turn this page to get more visibility:
Founder, Board of Directors Member - The Document Foundation
LibreOffice translation leader for Brazilian Portuguese
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Best way to suggest new features ?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?||Fabian Rodriguez <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Best way to suggest new features ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Best way to suggest new features ?