[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- From: Fabian Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:04:12 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I am answering some questions in AskBot and in several occasions some
comments may translate into useful new features.
Where should I suggest someone take such feature requests / suggestions
? UX seems like one place but bug reports may also be faster for some
smaller additions. If there is an existing process for this or any
suggestions on how to best deal with such contributions I'd love to get
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Reminder: LibOCon voting
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Reminder: LibOCon voting
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?