[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Reminder: LibOCon voting
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Reminder: LibOCon voting
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:51:16 +0100
- To: email@example.com
this is just a short reminder that you have time until this Sunday to verify your votes and challenge the voting for the location of the next LibreOffice Conference.
Thorsten has sent out details on this a few days ago, please refer to his e-mail for all information and deadlines. For your convenience, here's the link again to verify your token:
In case we receive no objections, the preliminary result - the city of Berlin - will be announced as final result on Monday.
Looking forward to a fantastic conference,
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Are you a TDF member? Do you use Twitter?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Are you a TDF member? Do you use Twitter?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Best way to suggest new features ?