[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane
- From: Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:04:33 -0600
- To: email@example.com
On 2012-02-15 5:03 AM Marc Paré wrote:
For those of you using the combination of Thunderbird and Gmane, it looks like the newer version of Thunderbird v.10.0.1 has corrected the Gmane problem with updating read/non-read messages. All seems to be working OK. NB. This is for Thunderbird v.10.0.1, I am not sure when the fix came in, but if you are using any older version prior to this the fix is probably not there.
The bug was fixed in Thunderbird 10.0. It affected all Newsgroups (NNTP), not just Gmane.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Thunderbird and Gmane||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: LibrePlanet 2012 registration is now open!
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion for Icons