[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:13:11 -0500
- To: email@example.com
Le 2012-02-15 06:03, Marc Paré a écrit :
For those of you using the combination of Thunderbird and Gmane, itJust to report back on the use of Thunderbird and Gmane; I have been using it for 2 days and everything is back to normal with TBirdv.10.0.1. Looks like the bug is fixed.
looks like the newer version of Thunderbird v.10.0.1 has corrected the
Gmane problem with updating read/non-read messages. All seems to be
working OK. NB. This is for Thunderbird v.10.0.1, I am not sure when the
fix came in, but if you are using any older version prior to this the
fix is probably not there.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane||Robert Boehm <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Thunderbird and Gmane||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Outlook?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Thunderbird and Gmane
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane