[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] LibreOffice Conference: Voting reminder
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice Conference: Voting reminder
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:41:05 +0100
- To: email@example.com
this is a voting reminder to cast your vote for the location of the LibreOffice Conference 2012.
You can vote until this Sunday, 2012-02-19 23:59:59 (UTC).
In alphabetical order, the proposals are:
* the city of Berlin, Germany
* the city of Zaragoza, Spain
You should have received a message with your personal voting token to the e-mail address we have on file. In case you did not receive this, please check your junk/spam folder, and if you don't find the message there, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Thank you for voting,
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice on CeBit
- Next by Date: Antwort: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice on CeBit
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice on CeBit
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: LibrePlanet 2012 registration is now open!