[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Thunderbird and Gmane
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Thunderbird and Gmane
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 06:03:39 -0500
- To: email@example.com
For those of you using the combination of Thunderbird and Gmane, it looks like the newer version of Thunderbird v.10.0.1 has corrected the Gmane problem with updating read/non-read messages. All seems to be working OK. NB. This is for Thunderbird v.10.0.1, I am not sure when the fix came in, but if you are using any older version prior to this the fix is probably not there.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane||Larry Gusaas <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: MS Outlook?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] MS Outlook?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: MS Outlook?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Thunderbird and Gmane