[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:26:40 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Volker Merschmann wrote on 2012-01-24 11:06:
- another one is to allow only TDF members to vote. The latter one wouldThis is what I would prefer.
exclude "joke" votings like we have seen them in the past, but exclude many
I think this would exclude a fair amount of contributors. Many of e.g. the code contributors are not members, but indeed do a very valueable work. Excluding them from voting sounds wrong.
Volker Merschmann wrote on 2012-01-24 11:20:
Just a guess: A minimum of five postings to any of our mailinglists up
to this day?
Counting the postings is rather tedious. I would simply extract the recipient list of several mailing lists and then appeal at them to being fair and vote only if they intend to join.
I rather take the risk of have some "joke" votings from those who are subscribed to our discussion lists, rather than excluding a group of very valued contributors.
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairman of the Board at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals||Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibOCon proposals