[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Strange Formatting left after Locale setting Farsi
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Strange Formatting left after Locale setting Farsi
- From: Rainer Bielefeld <LibreOffice@bielefeldundbuss.de>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:35:15 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org >> Discuss TDF" <email@example.com>
I did some tests with Farsi Locale and UI, was a little careless, and now these documents have some formatting problems, lots of number formattings have been destroyed, I reported
<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=44687> for that
Does anybody know a way how to get back my normal formattings for those documents?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] testing Google Hangouts
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] A New LibreOffice Bounty!
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Bug on visualization still present (dark chars on dark background)
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] A New LibreOffice Bounty!