[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page
- From: Volker Merschmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:00:24 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2012/1/7 Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>:
> On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> I remember we have had this feature in a former OOo-version, but I do
>> not remember why it has been dropped.
> Because it has not been dropped. It behaves just as in OOo: When the
> data in user-data doesn't match the data in the document properties
> (or is empty), this means for LO → open at first page. If user-data is
> filled out (Name), and it matches the document properties
> (creted/saved by), then it will open at saved cursor position, i.e.
> last edit position.
>> Maybe related to a change in the
> Nope, nothing like that.
Thank you for clarification. The talk about some feature I rembered
was so long in the past and I am getting old.... ;-)
Member of The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page||ScCrow <LibreOffice@isildo.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page||Volker Merschmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Can we replace "Floppy Disk"
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page