[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page
- From: ScCrow <LibreOffice@isildo.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:11:38 -0800 (PST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I did not find this in my searches or anything in the LibreOffice options.
So, sorry if its there and I just did not find it.
I would like for a document (any document) to open to the last page that I
was on when I closed it. I have a large document. When I go back, I always
have to locate where I left off work. I started just never closing the
document, which I dont like to do.
So, to me it would be a nice feature, and I would think, easy to add. I
realize it may go to the last page I edited, not the last page I was
viewing. Thats ok with me, still, either or both would be a good added
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Suggestion-Open-to-last-edited-page-tp3639383p3639383.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page||Robert Derman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page||Volker Merschmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libo-marketing-priv] Can we replace "Floppy Disk"
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] using PDF as Graphic Format in 3.5
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Suggestion: Open to last edited page