[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] using PDF as Graphic Format in 3.5
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] using PDF as Graphic Format in 3.5
- From: Fernand Vanrie <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:46:30 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not know if this is the good list ?
It can not be a big problem to make PDF a acepted graphic format for LO. (PDF insert as a picture)
These day's PDF is a overall standard even to stock pictures. Most Graphic apllications accept pictures in PDF format .
In LO we can only "show" a PDF as a OLE object .
- this OLE object have a wrong sised window
- this is no longer posible in 3.5
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Changing paper size in Lion
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] using PDF as Graphic Format in 3.5
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Changing paper size in Lion
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] using PDF as Graphic Format in 3.5