[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: A marketing lesson!
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: A marketing lesson!
- From: Pedro <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:30:09 -0800 (PST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I would avoid being associated with such a company.
I had never heard of them before.
But how can you help it? If the next time they choose to offer a free copy
of LibreOffice instead of OpenOffice, is there anything TDF can do about it?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/A-marketing-lesson-tp3602574p3602813.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: A marketing lesson!||e-letter <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!||Pedro <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Please do not submit Bug reports concerning 3.5 Beta0
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: A marketing lesson!