[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!
- From: Pedro <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:12:53 -0800 (PST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is how you get your FLOSS Office Suite to be used worlwide:
Offer it for free with every purchase of another software! :)
Merry Christmas ;)
(Just in case: I'm not affiliated in any way with the company offering this
one in a lifetime promotion!)
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/A-marketing-lesson-tp3602574p3602574.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] overall communication guidelines and reply-to mangling
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Please do not submit Bug reports concerning 3.5 Beta0
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] A marketing lesson!