[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] overall communication guidelines and reply-to mangling
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] overall communication guidelines and reply-to mangling
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:31:17 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Friedrich Strohmaier wrote on 2011-12-15 23:56:
As well the proposal of Charles (Tanstaafl) of having a choice
while subscribing is worth considering. Maybe there is a possibility to
have a further subscribing mode with mlmmj. If possible, this might be
not ideal, but should be no problem for a dev mind. But this is nothing
to be in effect within days.
indeed. I don't know if this approach makes sense - it causes more system load (because mails have to be processed twice), and needs development time.
The good news: Since the beginning there is a volunteer from the admin
team, happy to solve the issue. Not withdrawing his offer (well,
thinking several times about it).
- it's me! :o)) I'm in favor of switching off reply-to mangling, but
without hurting valueable contributors, we urgently need.
As I'm tired now, I'll stress that more in a (near ;o))) future mail and
as well the following questions.
Well, since it's Christmas soon anyways, and I am busy with "real life" things ;), I will keep my hands off this topic anyways for the moment. I still think we should do something soon, as the developers have been asking for a change for months, two of them we discussed - but I myself won't have time before next year, so let's leave it at that for now...
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] overall communication guidelines and reply-to mangling||Tanstaafl <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Please do not submit Bug reports concerning 3.5 Beta0
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] overall communication guidelines and reply-to mangling
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] overall communication guidelines and reply-to mangling
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] overall communication guidelines and reply-to mangling