[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] official forums
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] official forums
- From: Augustine Souza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 09:11:45 +0530
- To: email@example.com
1. +1 for phpBB. KISS.
2. Users of LibreOffice shouldn't have to learn how to use something
like askubuntu.com (stackoverflow). From the little I've seen of
askubuntu.com, it's linked to a bunch of tracking (and other) sites
which may slow down the snappiness of things.
3. ***Only if it's not too much trouble***, there should be a way to
recognize worthy questions and answers to encourage quality.
4. There's also this not-so hypothetical scenario. A user of
LibreOffice has a question. He comes across an existing forum (dealing
with a *related* office suite). He signs up, asks the question and is
replied to courteously and promptly. More questions. More satisfactory
answers. At some point someone in that forum suggests moving to the
*related* office suite. What would the user do?
5. Videos can be put up on YouTube.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] official forums||Alexandre Silveira <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] official forums||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] official forums||Fabian Rodriguez <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] official forums
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: official forums
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] official forums
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] official forums