[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Re: Gmane reset?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Re: Gmane reset?
- From: Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:26:14 -0600
- To: email@example.com
On 2011-11-10 7:01 PM Marc Paré wrote:
Has this just happened to me or has anyone else had a Gmane re-set where all of the discussions have been reset to unread? I had some discussions tagged for later work and I have also lost the tags (colour coded items). Doh!
I had the same problem. I wasn't sure if it was a Gmane problem or as a result of the update to Thunderbird 8.
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Gmane reset?||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Gmane reset?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [POLL] own forums
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Gmane reset?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Gmane reset?