[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Gmane reset?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Gmane reset?
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:01:45 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Has this just happened to me or has anyone else had a Gmane re-set where all of the discussions have been reset to unread? I had some discussions tagged for later work and I have also lost the tags (colour coded items). Doh!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Re: Gmane reset?||Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Gmane reset?