[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs
- From: Michael Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:36:08 +1300
- To: email@example.com
On Friday 11 November 2011 09:07, lj wrote:
> To libreoffice,
> I was wondering if there was a way to implement google docs into
> libreoffice effectively with auto save. Similar to auto saving on
> google docs.
> I sent an email to the developer of the project oo2gdocs He replied
> and said it can only effectively work if the document is imported
> from google docs. Would there be a way for a document to auto
> update and save to the hdd and google docs at same time? When the
> document is from libreoffice??
AFAIK auto-save only works to the most recent save format at one time
by design. It should be possible to achieve in Macros however.
* Record a Macro doing what you want.
* Add an interval timer with loop.
* Turn standard auto-save off.
* Run the macro.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs||lj <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs||lj <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Gmane reset?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs