[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums
- From: Michael Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:11:57 +1300
- To: email@example.com
On Friday 11 November 2011 11:45, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Le 10/11/2011 23:02, Sveinn í Felli a écrit :
> > Þann fim 10.nóv 2011 16:25, skrifaði Jonathan Aquilina:
> >> Florian I would say here we can move along to the next phase
> >> of the process. It seems that there is an overwhelming
> >> majority of people that want forums.
> > Well, those of us who are indifferent towards forums, and who
> > have nothing against others having their forums - we may be an
> > overwhelming majority too ;-)
+1 Very happy with mailing lists.
> If you don't speak, we can't hear you.
Um, do we need to? This is your thing. Just avoid terms
like "overwhelming majority" (Jonathan Aquilina - above) please.
Try "critical mass" it sounds buzz-word sufficient.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums||Howard <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Auto saving and google cloud connect oo2gdocs
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Vote on forums