[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 23:32:20 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Andrea Pescetti wrote (29-10-11 01:11)
I believe that in general fragmenting support is not a good idea, unless
it is really needed.
Me too - though there are some nuances.
I write about this in some other mails.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?||Marc-André Laverdière <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] user forums ?||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?||Andrea Pescetti <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: user forums ?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Just a question
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?