[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?
- From: Andrea Pescetti <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 01:11:29 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cor Nouws wrote:
I noticed that the old users forums from OOo are not available any more.
They are indeed currently being migrated to Apache infrastructure; all existing posts and accounts will be kept.
There was a mixture of questions
related to OOo and of course increasingly LibreOffice.
As far as I know, the comprehensive policy will be kept too (i.e., forums continue to support OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice and related software).
it will be increasingly insufficient for our own users.
The forums already host questions and answers about LibreOffice-specific bugs and features. And they are totally in topic there.
What do other people think about this?
I believe that in general fragmenting support is not a good idea, unless it is really needed.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] user forums ?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: user forums ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: user forums ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] user forums ?