[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Unsupported Components (@Karl Morten Ramberg <email@example.com>)
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Unsupported Components (@Karl Morten Ramberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 21:55:48 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 10/03/2011 06:20 PM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
It's the last sentence "Impress, draw and base is as of now totally
unsopported" that I'm concerned about. Does this sentence mean that LO
is not currently doing *anything* to support/enhance these components or
*only* that there is no work being done on them in relation to HTML5?
The sentence refers to a plugin supposed to read ODF documents inside a browser, which - so far - is reading only Writer and Calc files. It is not developed by TDF, so the sentence is not referring to LibreOffice development.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Unsupported Components (@Karl Morten Ramberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>)||"Harold Fuchs" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [tdf-discuss] ODF and HTML 5
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting...
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Unsupported Components (@Karl Morten Ramberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Monthly IRC Bug Hunting Session October 2011