[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved
- From: "Jaime R. Garza" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 00:41:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
Why isn't ODF added as an extension of HTML5?
This would define ODF as the defacto Web Standard for Files!
An ideas who could try to pursue such an agreement?
On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 03:17, Dennis E. Hamilton <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> The OASIS ODF 1.2 Committee Specification 01 has been successfully advanced
> to an OASIS Standard, <
> The final ballot results for approval of OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 is at <
> Rob Weir has a nice summary on his blog, <
> http://www.robweir.com/blog/2011/09/odf12-approved.html>. He lists the
> names of the contributors of 1.2 from the specification. Some of those
> names will be familiar here.
> - Dennis
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved||Ian Lynch <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved||"Dennis E. Hamilton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] RE: [libreoffice-users] Re: OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-users] OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved