[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] strange page orientation problem
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange page orientation problem
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:40:56 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
jef.peeraer wrote (20-09-11 10:01)
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Cor Nouws wrote:
Which OOo version were you using there?3.2.0, i think. There are indeed a lot of bugs concerning printer dialog
(Bug 33245, eg). So i file an extra bug, or just confirm an existing one ?
If it is the same, pls add a short note that you have the problem too and add you name to the cc list.
If it is really new: pls create a new bug.
(Can you post the number in that case?)
There have been changes in the OOo code affecting printer behaviour,
that are in LibreOffice too now.
Thanks a lot,
(sorry, too bussy now to take a look at details atm :-( )
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] strange page orientation problem||"jef.peeraer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] strange page orientation problem||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] strange page orientation problem||"jef.peeraer" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange page orientation problem
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] donation button on German download page
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange page orientation problem
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: strange page orientation problem