[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- From: MiguelAngel <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:30:54 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you tried with Menu/Tools/Options/LibreOffice/View - Graphics
out.?El 12/09/11 19:10, Valter Mura escribi:Hi All,
I want to advise a little problem of visualization in LibreOffice with
After the update to KDE 4.7 (from which I'm writing), the tooltips that appear
in Libreoffice windows are unreadable, due to a strange behaviour or the colors:
tooltip background dark and characters dark.
They are obviously unreadable.
This issue involves , AFAIK, only LibreOffice, because the other programs have a
correct rendering (background dark / characters light), with the predefined
combination of colors.
Does anybody have the same problem?
Now I wonder: if I want to mantain the present combination, how can we solve
this annoying issue?
Kubuntu 11.04 (Natty)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde