[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] "Error in scripting framework"
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] "Error in scripting framework"
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:35:03 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivier Hallot wrote (12-09-11 17:39)
Couldn't we write just "Oh dear, I am unable to find a macro you asked me to
Would the following be acceptable:
"Error: the macro you are trying to execute (<libName>.<modName>.<fnName>) could not be found."
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] "Error in scripting framework"||Fernand Vanrie <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-discuss] "Error in scripting framework"||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] "Error in scripting framework"
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] "Error in scripting framework"