[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- From: yahoo-pier_andreit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:55:55 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Il 12/09/2011 20:22, Algot Runeman ha scritto:
On 09/12/2011 01:10 PM, Valter Mura wrote:same rpoblem, opensuse 11.4 kde 4.7
I want to advise a little problem of visualization in LibreOffice with
After the update to KDE 4.7 (from which I'm writing), the tooltips
in Libreoffice windows are unreadable, due to a strange behaviour or
tooltip background dark and characters dark.
They are obviously unreadable.
This issue involves , AFAIK, only LibreOffice, because the other
programs have a
correct rendering (background dark / characters light), with the
combination of colors.
Does anybody have the same problem?
Now I wonder: if I want to mantain the present combination, how can we
this annoying issue?
Kubuntu 11.04 (Natty)
FYI, there have also been a few bug reports filed for this issue. [One
I too, hope it gets resolved. There are many tools I only use once in a
while, and the tooltips are a great reminder of what the tool does. ;-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde||Valter Mura <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde||Algot Runeman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] "Error in scripting framework"
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] strange tooltip rendering color in kde