[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- From: Bob Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:22:48 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On Thursday 08 Sep 2011 01:16:27 NoOp wrote:
> For those that continue to insist on top posting on the LO lists: please
> consider bottom posting with interspersed replies.
[trimmed excellent discussion of the merits of trimming and interspersing
NoOp, I applaud your attempt to get some consistency of posting in the LO
lists, but I fear you're flogging a dead horse. This is one of those topics
that will never go away, and I have seen it discussed ad nauseam | infinitum
on many different lists since I starting using Usenet over ten years ago.
Nevertheless, I wish you luck. :)
Registered Linux User #463880 FSFE Member #1300
GPG-FP: A6C1 457C 6DBA B13E 5524 F703 D12A FB79 926B 994E
openSUSE 11.4 64-bit, Kernel 188.8.131.52-0.5-desktop, KDE 4.6.5
Intel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66GHz, 8GB DDR RAM, nVidia GeForce 9600GT
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-discuss] Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?||NoOp <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Support for Versions, Full-Screen, and Resume in OS X Lion
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] Re: Top Posting... Can we have an LO Mailing List Guidelines Page?