[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] LO freezing the entire OS ( ubuntu 11.04, 64 bit)
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] LO freezing the entire OS ( ubuntu 11.04, 64 bit)
- From: Gyorgy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I am working w/ ordinary spreadsheet .
Whenever I am doing copy+paste of a 'more cell' selection, it freezes the
Only way out is the Power off and On....
Lenovo T520, 4G RAM
LO 3,3 and LO 3.4.1 ( same issue)
It is annoying because :
- it has to be switched off/on at every such copy/paste
- sometimes, the file can not be recovered ...
Am I alone w/ this bug?
Is there a fix ?
Thank you in advance.
Am I alone w
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/LO-freezing-the-entire-OS-ubuntu-11-04-64-bit-tp3204080p3204080.html
Sent from the Discuss mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LO freezing the entire OS ( ubuntu 11.04, 64 bit)||Marc-André Laverdière <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: [Bug 39359] LibreOffice clears header format in a file created in openoffice 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO freezing the entire OS ( ubuntu 11.04, 64 bit)
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Fwd: [Bug 39359] LibreOffice clears header format in a file created in openoffice 3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO freezing the entire OS ( ubuntu 11.04, 64 bit)