Hi all,

I'm adding the dev list in cc but only for information, please follow the discussion on the tdf-discuss@list.

I would like to organize a new IRC QA session during the RC period. The last one, hum, was a bit empty, but we won't resign ;) So I think we (I) should dedicate a bit more organization and dedication to it. What I would like to organize first is the presence of the mentors during the whole period, we should have somebody available and really on line during a dedicated period of time, even making some noise on the channel (dancing with the bot is an option, yes :) to make sure newcomers won't go away by lack of activity.

So some questions:
- what would be the best period (imho the Friday and Saturday is still a good idea)? - who would be available and when (on the 2 days, we will see the exact date later) ? - who would like to prepare a presentation of the different QA tasks (mostly BZ, but speaking a bit of the tests would be good too). We will fix a date and time to play it twice, once for each main time zone.

Don't hesitate to make any comment or suggestion, even if it's new for you, this will help us to polish the organization.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie