[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions
- From: Jeremy Cartwright <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 11:03:55 -0600
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> I can not confirm your problem.
>> dpgk -i *.deb
>> does the job for me without trouble.
> Thanks, I'll try that. However, it would have been nice if that was
> listed in the README_en-US file. I'm not familiar with dpgk, though I
> am able to follow directions.
I second this. The README_en-US file does seem to need attention, and not just re: installation concerns. I've posted http://www.libreofficeaustralia.org/forum/community/documentation-development/readmeen-us as an attempt to address some of my perceived issues, however as I have not been involved in the project previously, am not familiar with the work flow, and am not knowledgeable in many of the technical aspects of the document I am content to leave it at that until I've received further direction.
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to email@example.com
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|[tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions||"Craig A. Eddy" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions||Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions||"Craig A. Eddy" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] [UI] Citrus: contextual toolbars
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Re: Moderator problem
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Request: Installation Instructions