[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Moderator problem
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Moderator problem
- From: James Wilde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:05:16 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Not quite sure where to put this, but discuss seems to be a reasonable place.
I keep getting messages for the discuss list to moderate, but when I approve them nothing seems to happen. I'm reasonably sure that messages I approve for other lists, documentation, users and website turn up a few moments after approval, but I've just added one for discuss, a message from Ian Lynch, which still hasn't shown up.
Can one of the techies take a look at the situation please?
Unsubscribe instructions: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines: http://netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Moderator problem||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: RE: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Moderator problem
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice should have own "LibreOfficeFont"
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Moderator problem